Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mission Accomplished!

It's been awhile since I last posted....things have been crazy, hectic and emotional around here to say the least. This past weekend was the first weekend I was home and able to relax and have fun with the kiddos.  My number one goal this weekend was to have NO plans and do whatever the heck I/we wanted to do.  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  Sunday left me without a vehicle and to be honest, I enjoyed it.  I enjoyed being stuck at home with the kids, laying around in pj's, baking brownies and making Superbowl dishes too of course!  I was able to teach the kids what baking brownies is all about.  YUMMY.............










After enjoying cooked and uncooked brownies, we headed over to the Jarbo's for some Superbowl fun!  The best part about their annual Superbowl party is that both the kids and adults have equal amounts of fun.  Can you tell what team they were routing for?  Geez.....



As usual, Cal was very nice with Devin and let him play video games with him.  Devin is not very good, in fact he is awful but Cal didn't mind.  Cal did get upset with me when I snapped this picture.  He told me the flash made him mess up and blamed me for him losing whatever round or battle he was fighting. LOL



Devin's remote wasn't even hooked up I don't think but he had no idea nor did he care.  He just likes hanging out with the big boys, playing big boy games!



Lexi wandered over to Gabby's little arts and crafts table and had a field day.  She sat there for almost an hour and was busy and being good.  It was a nice break for mommy and daddy to watch the game.





This is her classic...I didn't do anything wrong...face. :)


My little ham...I could just eat her up!

Even though we hit up two Superbowl parties Sunday night, we had a very low key and relaxing weekend.  It was just what the doctor ordered.  A weekend full of family, fun and laughter...okay and a little cleaning too!  Things are slowly getting back to normal around our house and for that I'm grateful.  :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad I'm not the only one who breaks the rule about not eating brownie/cookie batter. It's just too yummy! Lexi's cheesy grin is the best!! See you guys on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete