Monday, January 24, 2011

Picture Post

Its been awhile since my last post and I just wanted to empty my camera from the past month.  The winter weather in Naples means many afternoons spent at the park.  Lexi tells me every morning when she wakes up that she wants to go to the "paygound".  Daddy always takes them during the week but doesn't know how to operate the new camera very well. So, on the weekends I do my best to capture some fun times at the park. I have to say that I still LOVE my new camera!







These next shots took about five minutes.  Neither child would look at me at the same time.  It was driving me crazy and I was determined to take the perfect picture in the circle.  Well, I failed!  The lighting was too intense and neither child would cooperate.  But they are kind of cute...











This last picture is one of my favorites.  Not for the actual picture itself but for what it represents.  Lexi following her big brother...no matter what he is doing or where he is going.  She is always there to follow in his footsteps.  I hope he is always willing to guide her and I hope she will always eagerly follow.  Unless it is something bad! :)

2 comments:

  1. Todd is just like Andy when it come to the camera. I told him yesterday he needs a lesson or two! Your park pictures are great! I especially love the one of Devin in the circle and everything behind him is in motion! You can never go wrong with taking pictures at the playground-kids are always happy there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so good Kara!! I love the pic of Devin in the blue circle and you perfectly focused on his face while the rest is blurry....awesome!!:)

    ReplyDelete