Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Enjoying the Beach with Friends

A few weekends ago Devin, Lexi and I were lucky enough to be invited to the Barefoot Beach Club at Lely Barefoot Beach by Kelly and her mother Hilda. We met up with Kelly, Brennan, Hilda, Tesa, and Blake. The kids and the moms had a wonderful time. Kelly has invited us again next weekend and I can't wait! Hopefully Andy can come this time. I know I've mentioned this before but beach clubs are AWESOME! I packed a bag of sand toys and water toys and sunscreen; the beach club provided everything else. I'm getting spoiled and I love it!

Oh and a quick side note...our beaches are beautiful and oil/tar is NOT present. It's business as usual at the Southwest Florida Beaches!

Here are some pictures of our fun day at the beach with our besties!


Enjoying the view with my favorite little ones.

Devin had a blast with the water gun!
Brennan and Blake enjoying the shade!



Brennan in his wetsuit, so cute!

Lexi is NEVER still...reminds me of someone else!

Moms and babes enjoying the waves.

Devin must have played with that truck for hours.

Lunch break...Did I mention they bring lunch
and drinks directly to you?!
Brennan practicing surfing on a lawn chair...that seems safe!
Thanks to Kelly and Hilda for hosting such an enjoyable and fun day by all. Can't wait for next weekend. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Did I read correctly that you packed a bag of "sand" to take with you???? Interesting!!!! You got some great pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete