Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Beautiful Sunset with Beautiful Friends

Sunday after Susan's baby shower we headed to The Naples Beach Club for some much needed running around and dancing (for the kids) and relaxing and talking (for the adults).  The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the company couldn't have been better and the sunset couldn't have been more picturesque.  The kids had so much fun running around on the lawn and dancing to live the music and even got to blow (or eat if you're Lexi or Adrey) bubbles.  It was a perfect way to end an exhausting but fun and eventful weekend. 

I was feeling a tad bit of disappointment in myself for not doing anything with or for the kids this past weekend.  On Saturday I shopped for the shower that was on Sunday and then had to get ready for the wedding while the kids were napping.  Shortly after they woke up for naps we left them with Grandma and Grandpa Schaps so we could head out to the Schimmel wedding.  On Sunday morning I made floral arrangements for the baby shower and didn't do anything fun with the kids.  Well mommy made up for it because the kids had a BLAST at the Naples Beach Club!!  They were so exhausted by the end of the night that they sat in the wagon waiting on me to pull them back to the car.  Usually I have to beg and plead to get them to leave somewhere fun.  I wore those little boogers out!  Woo Hoo...There was no complaining from them the rest of the night and I forgot that I was once disappointed in myself.

These pictures mostly come from my friend Leah as I did not snap any pictures myself.  Some of the pictures come from Kristina, Susan's sister.  So thank you dear friends for letting me 'steal' your beautiful pictures of our perfect evening to share with my friends and family.

Joanne's happy and beautiful sunflower Miah Jane

Another beautiful and happy toddler, Adrey


 Tried to get a line up of the kids and as you scroll down you'll notice they drop like flies!
Devin, Lexi, Presley and Adrey

            And one down...three to go!

I love this picture...I think the look Lexi is giving Presley is priceless!

   And now we're down to my two little hams...

The last one standing...Mr. Devin Andrew...as happy as could be with his balloon.

The most adorable and perfectly content baby you'll ever meet...Adrey's lil bro Charlie



Lexi love her pita and had one in her hand practically the whole time.

Lexi blowing bubbles with Susan.  Nice face Kara! LOL


Devin blowing bubbles with Susan.

More blowing bubbles with Susan!


Joanne and MJ checking out the gorgeous sunset!

Sunday was so much fun...from the shower to the sunset at the Beach Club.  I love and appreciate my friends so much!  Weekends like last help us remember how lucky we are to have each other.  I hope to post more pictures from the Susan's shower and the Schimmel wedding soon. So check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment