Thursday, October 14, 2010

Susan's Baby Shower

Sunday afternoon we showered Susan with lots of love, advice and baby gifts.  She and her husband Brian are expecting their first child, a boy, at the end of January.  It's unfortunate for us that they live on the opposite side of the country; Sacramento, California.  We will miss the play dates with them that all of us look forward to on the weekends.  Somehow I'm going to have to get my family of four out to California for a vacation once their baby comes.  We have two excuses to get out to California...The Boyd's and The Purdy's...enough said!

As mentioned previously, this past weekend was so much fun.  We had such a nice time at Susan's shower and then headed to The Naples Beach Club for sunset.  It was the perfect way to end the weekend.  Here are some pictures from Susan's shower...

The first two are pictures of my floral masterpieces.  I have not one creative bone in my body; combine that with my touch of OCD and having to have everything perfect and you get a huge fight between the left and right brain!  I was getting so mad at myself but I have to say I was very happy with the results.





The beautiful mother to be and her tiny baby bump!

Susan's sister Kristina made this amazing diaper cake!

Miss Kelly who helped keep my mimosa fresh & full!

Leah with baby Charlie, Susan with Miah Jane, Joanne, and Kara
Kara, Susan and Jo Jo

The whole gang who helped us celebrate with Susan.

No comments:

Post a Comment