Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas to Mama!!

Mommy asked Santa for a new camera for Christmas and he delivered. Well technically the Fed Ex guy delivered it and technically Daddy paid for it but let's not get so technical here.  I can't thank Andy enough for being so sweet and thoughtful and making my Christmas wish come true.  After my friend Jessica posted about her sweet new Canon Rebel and how awesome it was I was very interested.  She has used it for a couple of weeks now and still loves it.  She even sent me a link to buy it (thanks Jess!) so I casually forwarded to Andy.  He actually agreed to the investment being that our current camera took absolutely NO action shots and the wait time between pictures was ridiculously slow and the kids would be in the other room  by the time the camera was ready!  I think he was just sick of me complaining but either way, I got the camera I wanted!!!  This camera has the shutter speed I've been dreaming about.  I can't wait to learn more about the features the camera has and how to use it but I've had fun the past two nights playing with it and reading about it.  

Here are just a few pictures with my NEW CAMERA!!!

 Alexis Lynn...pretending she wasn't jumping on the bed!

 Devin...who IS getting his fro trimmed tomorrow! :)

This next sequence of pictures is why I love this new camera.  You can take clear & vivid action shots. 

Getting ready to jump...

Flying in the air....

And he sticks the landing!

Thank you to Santa (aka Andy) for my awesome new camera.  I can't wait to capture the kids excitement on Christmas morning.  They are going to be in heaven come Saturday and so will we.  Merry Christmas! xo

4 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Christmas is going to be that much sweeter with all the amazing pictures you're going to get!

    p.s.-love the fro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saweeeeet!! Better pics for you equals better pics for me!!! Thank you Santa!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're already taking excellent shots!! These are so good!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! I'm so happy you got the camera! Jessica and I are going to try and take a class locally this January. Let me know if you want me to send you the info! I often wonder how I took pictures before getting the new one. Good shots by the way! And, I too, love the fro!

    ReplyDelete