Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where's Cheyenne?


I apologize for the picture quality...the always at my side phone camera captured this one. I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and baths and found both kids and Cheyenne all cuddled in blankets watching Go Diego.  It just melted my heart that our two kids love to cuddle with Cheyenne just as Andy and I have been doing for 12 years.  We must be setting good examples and hopefully our kids will be dog rescuers and lovers themselves...fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. I almost didn't see the kids on either side of Cheyenne! It looks really comfy-kinda wish I was on that couch too! Thanks for tech help. I've been out and about all day, but will definitely play around with the header this week. Have a great week, enjoy a little time off work and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, that picture melts my heart too! I hope MAC has just as smooth a transition with the baby as your pups did! xoxoxo and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete