Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Fun Day

We all are enjoying the weekends together now that Andy isn't working them anymore.  It's like we're a whole new family.  We get to do fun things together every single weekend...we LOVE it!  One thing the kids particularly love is that we go to beach every Sunday now.  They have so much fun and mommy and daddy enjoy getting a little suntan too.  We don't stay for very long but it's the highlight of our weekends.

Devin's new thing is, chasing waves, he calls it.  It's pretty much body surfing...




Catching a good wave!

Beautiful background for my beautiful boy!

Devin showing Lexi how its done.


I love this picture because they're both yelling with excitement!

Having a BLAST!




LOVE this picture of my cutie pie!

Looks like Lexi is sacheting on the shore!
The kids beg to go to the beach and we haven't said no yet.  They are finally at the age where the beach is fun for the adults too.  It's something we all enjoy together.  We are loving our new Sunday tradition!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! You make it look so easy...I can't wait for my 2 to be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW such great shots!! Can't wait to impose on one of these Sundays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love family fun day at the beach...and those kids! gosh, so adorable! Your photos are amazing! I have the camera and the attachable flash, that lens is next on my list!

    ReplyDelete