Friday, May 14, 2010

Field Trip with Daddy

Andy sent me these pictures from their field trip to the Vineyards Water Fountain Park this morning. As Andy bluntly put it in his text message to me: This is a great place to take the kids and not worry about them drowning! Andy met Brennan and his daddy Christian at the park. Devin requested a play date with Brennan this morning. Look how much fun they are having.



Lexi is in desperate need of a new bathing suit. This is a 6/9 month size! We'll have to hit Target soon for a new one. Does anyone know where to find cheap but cute bathing suits?


Devin has a new big boy bed now!! He finally has a full size mattress that he can sleep comfortably on. (Thank you Grandma & Grandpa O'Dean!!) Andy and I can't believe that a year ago he was in a crib and now he is a big boy in a big bed. He fell asleep in FIVE minutes last night. He also slept great last night and didn't get up at 5 a.m. I think he really needed a bigger bed. We have his crib mattress (Simmons Beautyrest) to donate. If anyone knows of anyone interested in a nice but used crib mattress please let me know. Otherwise I will donate it to Goodwill. It's still firm and it was always covered with a mattress pad and is very, very clean. It would be perfect for a 2nd crib like at Grandma's or at a sitter's house, etc. Or if anyone has a church with a nursery, please let me know. I would never donate it if it wasn't in good condition.

Tomorrow the kids, myself and Grandma Debbie are heading over to West Palm Beach for my cousin-in-law Heather's baby shower. She and B.J. are having a baby girl this summer. We are so excited for them. Just two days ago my other cousin Ryan and his wife Suzie had a big, healthy baby boy: Bryson Patrick Reddoch weighing 9 pounds and 12 ounces!! Congrats to them!! We can't wait to meet Bryson. :)

Wishing everyone a fun and safe weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about taking Bridget to the Vineyards to play in the water...let's try to meet up there! Maybe next Saturday morning? I saw an Old Navy commercial today for $9 kids bathing suits. I'm going to try and get there later! Glad the first night in the big bed went so well! Bridget has been in hers since November. The first month went GREAT...then kind of downhill from there. She may have been a little too young though for the transition. At least that's what I like to tell myself:) Have a great weekend, let me know if you'll be around next weekend!

    ReplyDelete