Friday, April 23, 2010

If I can do it...

One of the blogs I follow, I Heart Saving in Naples (see blogs I follow at the side), has taught me to LOVE shopping again!! I can't believe the deals you can get at Publix if you just take 10-15 minutes before you go and look for the BOGO and sale items. Melissa, the author of the blog, gives you a heads up on the coupons that are online to print that reduce these already sale priced items. I used to be the coupon queen back in the day. Ever since we had children it made it a little more challenging. Try taking two small children to the store and keep track of coupons and sales; I end up forgetting the coupons in the diaper bag or a child chews on it, etc. I end up spending way too much money and coming home with just a few bags. Well today ladies and gentlemen I got back in the game; the bargain hunting game that is! With two toddlers in the cart and plenty of goodies to hand out to keep them quiet and under control; I DID IT!!! Scroll down and see the savings.....

I SAVED $50.89!!!!

I spent $130 dollars and it looked like I shopped at Costco I had so much stuff. Plus I bought a TON of cleaning products, $10 was Swiffer Wet Jet stuff alone. (and no coupons for that) If you are interesting in saving a few dollars (or $50 like me!) the next time you go shopping; you have to check out the blog I'm speaking of. It's not fancy but it's amazing and put together by a mother for a mother/parent. Now go print some coupons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment