Saturday, April 17, 2010

Devin the Weather Man

Who needs to watch the local weather man on tv when all you need is a curly haired little boy to walk outside??? When his hair is straight that means it's a beautiful cool, non-humid day. Guess what the weather is like today?






It's extremely humid and muggy today. I knew that before I even opened the door to go outside, thanks to my son the weatherman. Cloudy and humid; a lovely spring day! On the bright side (no pun intended) it wasn't sunny which helped keep the temperature lower so we could play longer outside. The kids even shared a ride together....







Lexi doesn't go anywhere without her teddy bear these days. I think we wash it on a weekly basis now and only when she's not looking. The bear is starting to thin out and fade from the constant washings. I need to find her a replacement bear before this one goes and she has a fit. I can only find them on ebay and most of them are used?!?! Yuck! I will keep searching the internet until I find her the exact bear and make a switch behind her back. Wish me luck!


Funny update to our phone being turned off. We have a recording for 30 days that gives out Andy's cell phone number to anyone trying to reach our old home phone. Andy had SIX calls and voicemails from an irrate Cleveland Clinic patient!! Andy had to call him back and tell him he has the wrong number and to stop calling his cell phone. Oh, the day we stop getting calls and messages from angry patients will be so nice. I do feel sorry for the person who gets our old number; maybe I should let the Cleveland Clinic know it's available! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment